Prayer 4 Safe Trip Of ### And Emotional Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter honney
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

honney

Guest
Dear Almighty God

Please help my feelings my boyfriend went to seminar 4 ### week I miss him so much, I am lonely because we don't have communication although he already told me that there might be no network signal in that province, I am worried because there is a signal number 3 typhoon is that place, at the same time I am doubtful if there is no network signal there because now in modern time anywhere we are we can communicate through cellphone...many things puzzle in my mind and negative things...please God help me in my situation...I can't go to there house, I can't ask anyone about him because we are in a complicated relationship because his family doesn't want me.....we are in ### years of our relationship, I feel hurt and lonely of always waiting...Lord please guide him and I hope that he is safe and he told me he will come back ### or ###, may he have a safe trip wherever he is...please Lord help me to remove my fear and worries in our relationship, may his promise to me will not be broken, touch his family's heart to understand us,,,in Jesus name,,amen
 
God is good, just pray and He will give you what's best for you.. Hold on to God... :)
 
God will see him safe. Trust him with all your heart. God is a good God and he will see that your boyfriend will return safe.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch this relationship and bring it to a place where it brings You glory Lord..touch ### and strengthen ### to Your purpose and plan if there be any evil Lord we ask that You rebuke it in Jesus name...keep ### safe from evil and set a hedge of protection about ### in Jesus name
 
keep him safe and return him to his girlfriend set your mind on Christ and when you can be together again. Amen.
default_roll.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for my emotional well being. I need to learn effective coping mechanisms before it affects my employment - if it's not too late already. Working on self improvement, but I need encouragement and good vibes.
Replies
12
Views
202
Please stand with me in prayer as I seek God’s help in this season. I have realised that I need to grow in emotional maturity and learn how to care deeply without allowing people’s words, opinions, criticism, or actions to steal my peace. Please pray that God will help me to surrender every...
Replies
10
Views
236
Pray for me. ###. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank after my husband disappeared. ###. We have different last names. He ghosted us. Me and our two daughters. ### and ###. I was in pain. I drank alcohol 24/7. I was fired. Worked there ### years. I was arrested. Public...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom