2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
i have done something wrong again my Lord..i keep on repeating my false help me my Lord...
Replies
6
Views
317
  • Locked
i have done something wrong again my Lord..i keep on repeating my false help me my Lord...
Replies
2
Views
317
B
  • Locked
Father in heaven, show Your mighty hand tonight in my home-lovingly peacefully, remove all the distress in this home. It's really sad, You break all the darkness, I give you free reign to walk into every room of the house and every heart, and remove all this sadness, and distress and fear, and...
Replies
5
Views
376
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I need to keep faith in my heart 24/7. I love You so much & grow more to know You each day, but my faith falters off & on. Please Lord help me to keep my faith every day all day long. Lord I pray for all who come to You in prayer each day, that they may keep their faith in You &...
Replies
7
Views
492
Ashwini Venakt
A
A
  • Locked
Dear Brothers And sisters, Pls do Pray to God Jesus... let all my problems come to an end...... I'm at the end point of my life... my life itself has become a question mark......... struggling to take things............... don't know whether to live Or die.....
Replies
7
Views
395
E
  • Locked
Oh God I am so confused and I just don't know what to do. Please please help me with my money situation. I just don't know what I am going to do. Help me Lord Help me please I am crying and depending upon your merciful hand to provide for us Father. Amen
Replies
6
Views
484
J
  • Locked
Please keep ### in your prayers tomorrow as we go to court for his child support. Please pray all will go well!
Replies
4
Views
432
  • Locked
please keep my husband ### in your prayers he goes in to hospital tomorrow for an outpatient surgery i am asking for a good outcome thank you for your prayers God Bless
Replies
4
Views
280
Shaji
S
  • Locked
I OPEN MY HEART AND SOUL TO YOU OR MERCIFUL AND FAIR GOD, I CALL UP YOU WITH A HURTING AND STRUGGLING HEART, SO THAT YOU GIVE ME THE FAITH TO OVERCOME ALL THE DARKNESS IN MY LIFE...I ALSO THANK ALL THE MEMBERS WHO PRAY ON MY BEHALF.AMEN!!!1
Replies
5
Views
265
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Husband has to go for a stress test tomorrow. Lord let him get through it with no complications. Make the results be good. Also, I have an appointment tomorrow at ###:### and I am a little nervous. Please pray that I am not nervous and that I won't have any pain. In Jesus name I pray
Replies
2
Views
245
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom