Please provide the prayer request title you would like to have reviewed for redaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord have mercy on ###, she is repentant Lord, do not hold any grudge again her but shower your abundant blessings, Amen.
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Dear Father, forgive us all our sins and sanctify us. Give us courage to be holy and stand firm on Your promises. Yes I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist the dreams about ### ,### ,### and ### and families coming around discording , Meddling ,like stalk , get to noisy ,Ear Hustle , spy on me and my relations and pulls maway from my relations and tear us apart please distance those people ###...
Replies
9
Views
131
Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Replies
11
Views
161
Dear heavenly father God every dream i had about### and ### pn ### about ### or ### or anyother wrong person being around me and my relations some how please distance them 14 to 64 hours away please lord dont let those dreams come true not even the one where ### said you are wrong for saying...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom