please keep my husband ### in your prayers he goes in to hospital tomorrow for an outpatient surgery i am asking for a good outcome thank you for your prayers God Bless
Father, please bless ###'s husband as he goes into surgery tomorrow. Please bless the doctors and clinicians as they safely take him into their care. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
When my dad had his hernia surgery, the doctors discovered that he is experiencing afib with his heart again. He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow where they are going to look into it and see what the next step is. I'm asking for prayer that everything goes well, and that if he does have to...