2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
  • Locked
First of all I thank u father for another day..lord I pray for a financial break threw...i pray that my ### finds a good paying job that he likes....i pray that my ### appreciate what he haves..i pray for my children protect them lord n that u bless them with wisdom ..in the name of jesus amen....
Replies
4
Views
244
F
  • Locked
Please pray for me to win two deals in my business that I have been working to sell.
Replies
5
Views
382
S
  • Locked
I have had an inflamed liver off and on since February. The last episode was in May and I was feeling pretty good. But since yesterday I have woken up with pain in my right rib area again and I am worried. The doctor said next time it hurts I may need a liver biopsy. I want to ignore it until...
Replies
5
Views
309
J
  • Locked
Dear children of God, I'm going through hell at this time of my life... Lots of things have been happening to me. I am a sinner, and I want God to forgive me. I don't have a lasting relationship with my boyfriends, I want God to send helpers to me that will help me financially and in all aspects...
Replies
5
Views
313
  • Locked
Dear ones, pray with me over this issue. I have been married for the last six years but it was a marriage that was not officiated in church; we just had the tradition formalities done and I got my daughter. Unfortunately, after the formalities, we started having problems now and then, endless...
Replies
4
Views
251
K
  • Locked
I am in my 20's and have no health insurance. I found a lump some time ago, but I haven't seen a doctor. Since then it has grown and I have found several more. I am so afraid and ashamed. I know I need help, but I've been too afraid to acknowledge that I need help or ask for it. At first I...
Replies
8
Views
811
PrayerAngel
P
G
  • Locked
Holy Spirit speak to ### tell him to forgive me, I pray time heals him and that he comes round Holy Spirit give him faith that I am changed and that I am going to make it work- and help me do just that Holy Spirit tell him not to let me go, tell him not to delete my number Holy Spirit tell...
Replies
3
Views
368
B
  • Locked
pliz pray for a sister in our church by the name ### who is going to court on the 2nd of September that GOD will grant her success on that day & that joy & gladness shall be her portion & l also ask dear pple of GOD l know l post this all the time, but l really need ur intercessory prayers for...
Replies
8
Views
420
  • Locked
Hi all, though you guys pray for me, for some reasons, I have quit my job. Sorry for doing that despite all your prayers, because this job is quite stressful. But still, I need you to pray for me once more.. 1) I had worked for my boss 3 weeks for this month, but my boss seems not yet given me...
Replies
5
Views
269
J
  • Locked
Lord I praise you and thank for all you have given me. I thank you for the loving family I have and for bringing ### into my life. You are wonderful and I will always follow you, keeping you close to me each and every day.
Replies
9
Views
381
Back
Top Bottom