Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi all, though you guys pray for me, for some reasons, I have quit my job.

Sorry for doing that despite all your prayers, because this job is quite stressful. But still, I need you to pray for me once more..

1) I had worked for my boss 3 weeks for this month, but my boss seems not yet given me my pay. I'm not sure if it's because he's angry with me or because I didn't complete a month, that's why he will not give me my pay. I need it to prepare for my friend's wedding as a bridesmaid. I need the money for transportation, red packet (if possible), for gate crashing games ingredients, and to find a job. I hope to get it before 21 sept. Especially for transportation and ingredients, I need to also share with my friends. I need to pay for my share, so that my friends will not misunderstand me as wanting to take advantage of them by wanting them to pay for my share. Please pray for me, God will let me know what I should do next if my boss doesn't give me my salary, or other alternatives, like taking up a temp job, etc.

2) It seems no matter what the job is, I don't have the confidence to complete it. God will restore my faith in Him. And restoration of relationship with my boss, colleagues, non-Christian friends, and CG in 2 churches I have gone to. I have to do that before I can say go for ministries and missions.

3) God will restore my wholeness in Him. I will have a breakthrough for quitting habits and no confidence in Him. I will accept whatever job God will give me.

4) That can go to CG and churches, because I don't want to change another job when going through a transition unless God wants me to wait for certain things. That can go for a mission trip, retreat, community services (when time comes, Fri am, and Sat mid noon), and the time and $ for preschool training, piano training (in time to come), return money to people I owe for restoration of friendships and relationships, CG fund, tiding, and enough $ to parents. I will have faith to believe God will do all things in His timing. And wait patiently if I have not yet received the future He wants to give me.

5) I will be able to find a job fast (and stable, able to work long), and go back to church and CG at this time. I will not mislead others and my brother, so that I also give him mental support by going to church with him; willing to do things to restore relationships. Will not worry how people think of me whatever things I have done in the past. Willing to fear God not men, do all the best for Him like I used to be. Thanks.
 
Dear Father, fulfill all needs of ###, I commit all her plans in Your hands, fulfill Your will in her life and let Your name be glorified through everything happening in her life. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Lord please hear and answer the prayers of ### Lord and provide all that she needs as per you holy will Lord, by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Father receive our prayer about a job that will fulfill ### needs and help pay all outstanding debts and receive provisional wages. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom