Financial Break Through N A Job For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
First of all I thank u father for another day..lord I pray for a financial break threw...i pray that my ### finds a good paying job that he likes....i pray that my ### appreciate what he haves..i pray for my children protect them lord n that u bless them with wisdom ..in the name of jesus amen....
 
father we pray you to bless her family, lord plz free them from every troubles they are facing now and give them good gob according to your will, plz protect them in your arms ... in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Lord protect this family in all matters. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have failed to clean up my messes from refusing to sin through intimacy with the previous prayer request because of that i believe even things that are happening to me might be connected maybe am being punished or maybe being redirected to something new...! either way i have being fighting...
Replies
12
Views
179
Dear God how are u today, me your daughter am not fine .dear God connect me to destiny helper to buy me a business pickup truck so that it can bring me a daily income to sustain my life. Am ### years I have 8 children. Am in ###. Contact ### on what's up
Replies
10
Views
161
I’m in a foreign country, I can’t find a job, my visa expired and I can not even afford food or rent, I need God’s intervention, Help me with prayers people of God.
Replies
7
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom