Im Furstrated

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jibola
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jibola

Guest
Dear children of God, I'm going through hell at this time of my life... Lots of things have been happening to me. I am a sinner, and I want God to forgive me. I don't have a lasting relationship with my boyfriends, I want God to send helpers to me that will help me financially and in all aspects of my life, and my school. People look down on me. I want to be great in life and I'm tired of suffering. PLS PRAY FOR ###
 
Lord Jesus forgive me I am a sinner, have mercy on me. Thank you lord for surround ### with your loving hedge of Angels and annointing her with the blood of Jesus. Jesus is always with you.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self-forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing for now, all that I have asked You to do for me, do the same for my family, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
lord everyone feels down at times let us both put trust in the Lord and let us begin now. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in im not indecisive im very decisive greatly who & what is obsessed with being in the wrong place in my bed is gone from my life period…No more the assignments end todayyyyyy it’s not fun or funny or cute anymore I always don’t get lucky 🍀 ends im greatly lucky 🍀.... I don’t greatlyyyyy...
Replies
10
Views
143
Life in I get a new home to Stay where I’m not scammed out of being blessed in my own hard work ever again greatly period permanently forevermore..greatly life in I get Rich boyfriend hearts desires dreams come true who becomes my Husband that likes me loves me can STAY with me greatly let the...
Replies
9
Views
169
Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly im not for sale nor is my soul I belong to The Lord greatly the sociopaths greedy bullies get way to busy greatly getting bored following me as I ride the bus I have found peace in that one. I don’t care anymore fighting in a shite battle it is overrrrrrrr...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom