God I Want ### Back

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Holy Spirit speak to ### tell him to forgive me, I pray time heals him and that he comes round

Holy Spirit give him faith that I am changed and that I am going to make it work- and help me do just that

Holy Spirit tell him not to let me go, tell him not to delete my number

Holy Spirit tell him to pursue me

Bring us together. Thank you. Amen.
 
Dear God and Saviour, I put ### under your loving care Lord, please take away all her burden from her life and bless her Lord abundantly by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Dr. ### is giving away a free booklet on Marriage. It will help you. I know you are serious about making your marriage work....

Go on his website and request a free copy. Dr. ### wants you to have his FREE booklet with tips, stories, and key advice that will help your marriage thrive. From uncovering the differences between love and infatuation to misconceptions about both marriage and divorce, you'll learn how to avoid marriage killers and apply the important fundamentals of Christian marriage that will promote joy, satisfaction, and success in your sacred partnership.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ### ###, ###, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in emotional pain and I'm afraid. My life means nothing and is nothing. I'm a burden. I'm just trash/garbage and I need to go. Please don't make me end myself. Please have mercy and euthanize me - just me - ASAP. **Note:** If you or someone...
Replies
7
Views
152
My time here is over. I'm ready to go. Please take me ASAP.
Replies
6
Views
120
God I want the job offer I prayed for to come to me tomorrow or 3rd interview scheduled this week then the job offer. Oh God please help me now. I pray Lord I deserve goodness and peace.
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom