Keep Praying For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter florinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

florinda

Guest
Please keep praying for ###, today he is off work, pray he stays sober and his day will be fill with the peace of the Holy Spirit
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for this family...Grant peace in their family and fill them with your spirit...in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Oh lord, I pray for ###, father please speak to him now and fill him with your holy spirit, make him to spend the entire day in your presence and guide him to your path. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God we life up ### and we ask in Jesus’ name that You will save and deliver him. If he has not accepted You Jesus as Savior and Lord; send someone to minister salvation to him. Let him accept the free and wonderful gift of salvation. Save him Lord Jesus. Deliver him and set him free from all substance abuse. Set him free from sin and let ### become a slave to righteousness. He who the Son of God set free shall be free indeed. Thank You Jesus for setting ### free. Amen

John 8:36…Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Romans 6:18…And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Jesus please keep ### in the palm of Your hand and fill him with Your peace. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Jesus I pray for your will be done and drug addition to leave this person. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
212
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
140
My maternal uncle used to come to my house every day. Sometimes in a drunken state also. Since yesterday he didn't come to our house. Please keep praying for my maternal uncle. His name is "( ### ###)." On Saturday night also he was phone calling my mom. We didn't pick up his call. Maybe he was...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom