Thank You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear GOD, I thank YOU that there is people out there who still pray for ###. In the name of JESUS CHRIST - Amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dont get depressed, we all are here to pray for your every need, have faith in Lord and he will bless you. He will soon listen to your prayers and answer them, in his almighty name I pray amen.
 
Lord in heaven praying for this person is a joy. Amen.
default_dancers.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
214
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
194
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom