Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, Please help me to make a decision without affecting my reputation. Please don't get me into the lawsuit for anything and they should not ask for any documents. Please help me without any problems. The lawsuit should be settled without further action. Thank you Lord, you are my savior.

###
 
The Secret of Success….

Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Pass This Message On….

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

This is the Secret to Success….Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)….. 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you……6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.â€
 
Lord We Pray for ###, Grant her request Lord, you are the best JUDGE, give her the strength to face problems which may come in her way - Lord Your promise is (Psalm 23:5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

We Pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Dearest Jesus please make the best out of this situation everyday grant me the peace of God. Amen.
 
I agree with ### and those who are concerned about the jobless to petition to your throne to provide employment to your children in Jesus name we pray, amen!
 
Dear Lord please help ### to look to You. Help her to be strong and faithful. Full of love and peace. Don't let anyone get in her way about paperwork that isn't useful. We need You and beg for Your help! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray about this: my boyfriend has been having a terrible time at work in terms of being mistreated. He and I work together. A lot happened to him this week that led to him letting leadership know that he is considering leaving the job (he is one of their best employees). One of the heads...
Replies
10
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom