Abandoned By Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mariaP

Guest
Please God, I am begging on my knees, I want my ### to come back home. Please make him want to come back home. There are no words to explain this torment. It has been a month and a half and still my prayer has not been answered. PLEASE GOD ANSWER MY PRAYER AND SHOW ME A SIGN
 
Christian Married Couples’ Warfare Prayer

Pray Psalm 35, 69, & 70

Pray Psalm 35, 69, & 70: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Plead our cause, O LORD, with those who strive with us; Fight against all those who fight against us because You are our God and we are Your child. Take hold of Your shield and buckler Lord Jesus and stand up for our help. Draw out Your spear and stop every person, every demonic spirit, tormenting spirits, words, and word thoughts that pursue us to fight against us. Say to our soul O Lord, “I Got You; I Am Your salvation.

Let the enemies of God be put to shame and brought to dishonor who seek after our marriage, our ministry, our children, our family, our lives, souls, and all that We have or will be blessed with Lord Jesus. Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that plot our hurt for any and every reason. Let them be like chaff before the wind and let the angel of the LORD chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery and let the angel of the LORD pursue them. For without cause they have hidden their net for us in a pit, which they have dug without cause for our life, marriage, & ministry. Let destruction come upon them unexpectedly, and let their net that they have hidden for us and our family, catch them. The hole that they dug for us, let them find themselves standing in that very same destruction. Let them fall Lord Jesus. What they meant for our evil, God turn it around for our good.

Make haste O God to deliver us in thy righteousness and cause us to escape. Make haste to help us O Lord. Listen to us and save us. Be our strong habitation where we may continually resort. Deliver us O my God out of the hand of the unrighteous, wicked, evil, cruel people. Deliver us out of the mire and let us not sink. Let us be delivered from those that hate & despise us. Vindicate us O Lord Jesus for the Glory of God.

God I thank You that No weapon formed against us shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against us in Judgment You shall condemn (Isa. 54:17). God I thank You that no one, no demon in or on this earth, no evil word, thought, or action can stop us from doing what God has called us to do. We will obey Your Word Lord Jesus. We will go where You tell us to go and do what You tell us to do. We will testify about the goodness of the Lord. How Great Is Our God. We will be strong in the Lord and of good courage. We will not fear or be dismayed. You have not given us the spirit of fear. You have blessed us with Love, Power, and a Sound Mind. So we will walk together in Your love, Your power, and sound mind (the mind of Christ). We will prosper and be in excellent health. Our soul will prosper in You Lord Jesus. God You are our Shepherd; We shall not want. You are our fortress, protector, healer, deliver, restorer, provision, source, counselor, truth, Savior and Lord of all in our life. You are our song. We will magnify You with thanksgiving. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my Mate in Christ, I ask You to do the same for our children, all the Christians in our family, and the Christian writer of this Prayer. You said in Your Word: Before we call, You will answer and while we are yet speaking You will hear us. (Isa. 65:24). Thank You for hearing and answering this prayer Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord in the name of Jesus fill her with Your Peace and mercy...Lord touch her mind and bring rest to her spirit..touch her husband and speak to his heart Lord have Your way in this home and in this separation..You know all things Lord and we ask you to mend this marriage and bring her husband home in Jesus name...
 
Lord we pray that you listen to this heartbroken prayer. Help to give wisdom to understand your response Lord. Lord if the answer is other than what is expected then Lord provide peace and some comprehension of why. Lord we know that you do not always give us what we want just like parents don't always give what this child wants because it may be harmful or worse for them. I know Lord you do not force anyone's will Lord but if there is a chance or a small opening in this ### heart where he may listen to your voice, please Lord Intervene! Answer Lord Jesus Amen!
 
All glory are yours Father.

Father, intervene in this situation Lord God. You know how painful it is being left alone Lord. You know the feelings Lord Jesus because you have experienced it too.

Father we pray, give ### comfort and peace in her times of loneliness and sorrow, give her wisdom and knowledge Lord that she will see your will in her life and help her to stand strong. Holy Spirit hold her hands and let her feel your presence.

Father we know it is not your will for marriages to be broken, we pray Lord God, restore this marriage. We set loose a mighty conviction in ###'s husband's heart and open his eyes Lord God, let him hear your voice and pierce his heart Lord. Let him know that you are against couples separating. Father let that love he once have for ### before be rekindled Lord God and let him come home to her.

Father we thank you for hearing our prayers, let your will be done Lord in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen Amen.
 
LORD HELP ###, HEAL HER HEART AND MAKE HER STRONG IN YOU
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am angry with You today. I don’t understand why You keep making my life so difficult. I have prayed, waited, cried, and asked You again and again, but still nothing seems to change. If You gave me this life, why have You allowed me to suffer so much? Why do You keep closing every...
Replies
9
Views
44
I have to submit paperwork to complete my application of emergency funds to pay my back rent as a judge recently ordered the case to be reopened . The agency in charge of the grant has given me until next week to submit all outstanding documents . I pray in Jesus nNd for the Lord’s Will to be...
Replies
9
Views
149
God has truly disgusted me, abandoned me during the darkest of times, no relief in prayer, I’ve watched years of prayer go down the drain. I only serve God because he is the only way but honestly God makes me wish I was never born, if I was never born I would never have to experience his lack of...
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom