Help Me To Make My ###, ### To Continue Their Studies..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DIVYA.MIRIYALA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DIVYA.MIRIYALA

Guest
PRAISE THE LORD SIR!!

MY NAME IS ###, INDIAN, AND I AM HAVING 3 SISTERS AND 1 BROTHER, EXCEPT ME ALL ARE STUDYING, MY FATHER IS A PASTOR IN MY VILLAGE.

AND I AM WORKING AS A NURSE WITH SALARY RS.###/ AND IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO PAY FEES FOR MY SISTERS AND BROTHER. 2 SISTERS STUDYING PB.BSC AND BROTHER STUDYING B.TECH 2 YEAR,

AS WITH OUR INCOME, THE SITUATIONS ARE BAD TO CONTINUE THEIR STUDIES,,, I REQUEST YOU SIR PLEASE HELP ME IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST TO CONTINUE THEIR STUDIES... PLEASE SIR PLEASE DO NEEDFUL.

THANKING YOU SIR.

YOUR'S OBEDIENTLY

###.###
 
Merciful Lord and Savior I put ###'s family in your loving care. Her brother's and sisters Lord who are young and studying. Lord please provide them with financial support Lord. Lord help them in this hour of need Lord. Lord bless them abundantly Lord that they all see a better and a brighter future Lord. Help them with their studies also Lord. Lord please give them all the financial blessings Lord by your most loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father You are a merciful father. Jehovah jireh you are the provider of our needs. You know everything we require even before we ask for it. I commit all the troubles and financial needs of ### and her family. Father fulfill all their needs from your treasures in heaven so that Your name can be glorified through it. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord speak Peace to this family and make a way for ### siblings to continue their education in Jesus name
 
dear ###, I read ur posting & I pray that ur breakthrough comes as early as possible. Since u mentioned ur a nurse, if U r a ANM or Bsc nurse, u can very well apply for overseas recruitments with 3 yrs work exp. If I have understood it right, there are nurses interviews happening in ###, in September for MOH positions in ###. If u post reply with ur email id, I wont mind, sending u the application. God bless, ###
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish. Help me to always walk in the integrity of Christ Jesus; never bringing a reproach upon the church. This is my prayer Lord Jesus. Answer it with a yes and amen. Thank You Jesus. Amen
 
Loving Heavenly Father! She is languishing in poverty. You know her plight, Lord, and she has come to You because she knows that You care for her. Lord, enough of this poverty and have mercy on her. O Lord, the Scripture says that You care even for a sparrow. Then how much more will You love her, Master! She trusts in Your abundant and unfailing love and pleads with You to make all her deficiencies into sufficiencies. Lord, Your blessings alone can make her rich. So bless her, Lord, and meet her needs in a miraculous way. She has none but You, Lord, lift her out of this poverty. Both riches and honour are from Your hands! Lord, lift up her hands from this bitter situation. Show Your mercy. Father, shatter all the power of darkness working against her and bless her, Lord. Hear her cries and remove this financial burden from her, Lord! She cannot go any longer. Lord, you said that those who love You will never lack any good thing. Deliver her from this crisis and grant her desires. I thank You in advance. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for me to make my school's volleyball team?
Replies
7
Views
205
Please pray for me to make ###'s volleyball team. Pray for me not to worry and know that God has got it under control, and pray for me to do my best. Thank you!
Replies
8
Views
279
For my ### to continue winning the legal case. For him to be promoted more than just a Bishop. For my ### to be promoted. For the Lord to help me get my 4 bedroom detached house newly built in a nice location and the help to deposit ###.00pds in my account to pay for the house as ### said double...
Replies
6
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom