Financial Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
yesterday night when i was about to sleep i was thinking if miracles do happe...and why is it so hard for some people to be less problematic while others don't...so i was thinking hard and ask God why...and at the back of mind just pop up to type on Google search who can help me financially then this website just pop up and it was on the first lists..i read the articles and i give it a try..now that I'm here what's next?..I have to pay by Friday the sum of ###$ and I don't even have enough money on my pocket..and I always ask God why I have to undergo such a prob like this...it was all my fault I am responsible that's why...and promise dear God not to be stupid again...pls help me in prayers that I received miracles today...one tiny miracle..in Jesus name...AMEN
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I put ### in your merciful hands, Lord there is a financial liability in her life Lord and a sum of ###$ needs to be paid Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, work out a miracle in her life. Lord increase her faith in you lord, wash away all her troubles in your precious blood Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Father. You are so wonderful, so gracious, with Your grace everything is possible. Let a miracle happen in her life as she believes. Meet her requirements. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord you know her need and we come humbly to Your throne asking that You send her a miracle Lord help her finances and meet her needs...thank You for the revelation and the step of growth that You have revealed Your answer to her spirit..we love you Lord keep us all from harms way in Jesus name..
 
Our precious Father,
I come to Your holy presence with all our shortcomings, lord she is helpless and without anywhere to go. she can't turn to anyone for help. she knows that it would be of no use and hence, she come to Your feet. she believes that You are the only refuge in times of trouble. Father, Have mercy on her and redeem her from her helpless situation. free her from all the clutches of darkness, Let there be peace in her mind. lord i surrender all her weaknesses at Your feet please strengthen her with Your righteousness. I praise You and thank You for hearing all my supplications. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a sincere prayer request for a financial miracle. I am currently working at a job where my only source of income is commission-based only. It has been very slow lately and I am running out of options for my next placement to get paid. I need God to move for me in a big way career-wise and...
Replies
11
Views
774
GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD GOD: PLEASE PRAY FOR A MINANCIAL MIRACLE FOR ME , BECAUSE I NEED RS 2,000,000 AS MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED IN NOVEMBER . THANK YOU .
Replies
11
Views
220
GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD GOD: PLEASE PRAY FOR A MINANCIAL MIRACLE FOR ME , BECAUSE I NEED RS 2,000,000 AS MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED IN NOVEMBER . THANK YOU .
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom