Please Pray ### Does Not Go To Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

audra75

Guest
please pray for my husband he has been charged with 4 counts of insurance fraud which is a felony we have 4 children and they are small we need him home and not in jail please pray
 
I will pray that God will bless him with favor in the court room. And that he will learn his lesson and not do this again.
 
Lord let not the sins of the father affect the children. If this is an error Lord then vindicate this father's name. Lord if the charges apply, we pray that the judge may be merciful Lord. Guide and direct in this matter Lord Jesus! Forgive sins Lord! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Lord you know what thise family needs, help them be with them in the mist of all thise

in your name Jesus I pray
 
Dear Lord, I pray the you protect ###'s family in her time of need. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please lord save ###'s husband and family Lord. Lord you alone can bring a miracle Lord and help them in this hour of need Lord, by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
look into "deferred prosecution" I feel this upon my ### and ### heavily in this your situation. God is merciful if we repent and while the human courts are not so ready to forgive, but this may give you a chance to lead your husband in the ways of the Lord.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Oh Lord send mercy and grace, Let favor fall upon this situation and speak Peace to this family...in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on a country arrest meaning I cannot leave the country until they give my passport back. I am facing the second court hearing in about three weeks. I just hope that I have the right lawyers helping me and hope that I will just pay the fine without serving any time. Time is the essence. I...
Replies
7
Views
100
Jesus, please save me from an incident and kill the souls or spirit. I had finished about 5ish days of fasting. I then asked Jesus to bless a town in Italy, called ###, due to a report of botulism killing 2 people and hospitalizing 14. After this, I was affected by a bit of madness and went...
Replies
7
Views
285
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. Here's a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your guidance and protection. We ask for a rebirth in spirit and a renewed sense of purpose. Please surround ### with Your peace and...
Replies
7
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom