2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
I have to do something today that is making me feel nervous. Please pray that I will get through it with no problems. Thank you so much for praying.
Replies
6
Views
365
L
  • Locked
I feel really bad for requesting such as this on this kind of website, but I am at my tether now and really desperate for some help.
Replies
5
Views
321
N
  • Locked
Hi there, pls help me pray for my little ### to repent and return to Christ. He has become rebellious and he's endangering his life and my mom is heartbroken.
Replies
4
Views
298
J
  • Locked
Please help me. I have ###. And just got 2 new pulmonary embolisms. I'm sooooo hot, thirsty, and hungry. Plz Lord, send me more than prayers! Call or txt ###.
Replies
6
Views
316
J
  • Locked
I tried sending out a few private messages, but it would not allow them for some reason. I just wanted to let my friends here know that I pray for you often. I will check back tomorrow. ###
Replies
4
Views
317
J
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for a family facing multiple challenges, including health issues, legal troubles, employment concerns, and relationship strains. Requests include healing for family members, financial assistance, motivation for personal well-being...
Replies
4
Views
372
N
  • Locked
Since my initial request, there has now been activity in processing the papers and in it being reviewed. As they are evaluating and requesting more information, would you kindly please pray that there maybe breakthrough in the quick review and favored approval of a more affordable monthly...
Replies
5
Views
550
G
  • Locked
I love him so much and am so sorry. I miss him. Lead me not into temptation. Don't let him delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to look for me, tell him to pursue me. Please save him for me, a miracle that he does not and will have a partner during this time we are not together. I...
Replies
2
Views
259
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I'm a bit lost and confused, my spiritual growth have come to a standstill and I don't ask for forgiveness anymore and things just don't go my way. I ask myself is this the right path I have chosen to walk and if it is why this, why that questions keep coming up. I turned...
Replies
5
Views
301
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
God plz help me for developing more mental power....... To become intelligent, diligent, lovable, owner of sweet voice, make my body fit internally and externally and also help to maintain good relations with all of my teachers in our college, students, friends, relatives & all people I know...
Replies
5
Views
381
Back
Top Bottom