Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jennie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennie

Guest
I tried sending out a few private messages, but it would not allow them for some reason. I just wanted to let my friends here know that I pray for you often. I will check back tomorrow.

###
 
it kicked me out completely i think i shocked the system when i prayed for tithing
 
Praise the Lord, The Lord Shall Bless You for Your humble prayers in JESUS NAME _AMEN
 
Lord hear our prayers. Some are good and some are bad. some are orange and some are blue. But the best Lord are always the ones signed by you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is someone ### who I have been helping financially. This person is a ### but is still trying to build their channel and is struggling financially. They are a ### and a professing Christian although they may be a bit confused and involved in false teachings. This person recently moved and I...
Replies
10
Views
160
I posted this recently: "There is someone overseas who I have been helping financially. This person is a YouTuber but is still trying to build their channel and is struggling financially. They are a single parent and a professing Christian although they may be a bit confused and involved in...
Replies
9
Views
159
I posted this recently: "There is someone ### who I have been helping financially. This person is a ### but is still trying to build their channel and is struggling financially. They are a ### and a professing Christian although they may be a bit confused and involved in false teachings. This...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom