Something I Have To###

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I have to do something today that is making

me feel nervous. Please pray that I will

get through it with no problems. Thank you

so much for praying.
 
Lord Give ### Lady Strength, Remove her fear and let her feel energetic and be faithful in you, Let she rejoice in your holy name - AMEN

Lord Give ### Lady Strength, Remove her fear and let her feel energetic and be faithful in you, Let she rejoice in your holy name - AMEN
 
Lord Jesus, my heart goes out to ### for I have walked where she is walking. Lord, pour out your peace upon her today. Touch her heart with your mercy and grace. Lord, bless your child. Give her wisdom to deal with life.
 
Dear ###

Believe and trust in GOD ...and keep on trusting regardless of what is going on around you, even if things seem hopeless.

God is real and is very aware of what is going on with you. Relinquish your mind’s control over all situations. Take your hands off and let go of your fear and unbelief. TRUST GOD TO WORK.

I offer and pray this with you:

Lord, I pray that you provide me your hand and walk me through the dark times. I ask that you reduce the burdens in my life or show me the path to get things done or rid myself of the things weighing me down. Thank you, Lord, for all you do in my life and how you will provide for me, even in these stressful times.

“Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find much rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
 
Lord asking survival techniques to help this... asking fellowship to receive ears... and prayers to endure her need she fears.... to meet in your healing... and helping hand to lend... we ask for ((hugs))... and nearness here. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Poetry, simple with full meaning, Grace, Mercy, Fire, Sword and Spears, breakthrough, children, walls, pillars, love, connection and community, prayer, healing, Deliverance, money, help, freedom, health, Blessings, good foundations, systems of good things. Stuff. Hallelujah, Thank You Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
167
Please Pray that I will be able to fix something that is broken and belongs to my son it is important to him In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
388
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom