Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
Please help me. I have ###. And just got 2 new pulmonary embolisms. I'm sooooo hot, thirsty, and hungry. Plz Lord, send me more than prayers! Call or txt ###.
 
Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in his life. Lord, I pray for ### just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why ### has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward him. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let ### know you are there with him through this difficulty. Give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life and also in mine.

Amen.
 
I really didn't think anyone would actually help. I pray too. I need help. Plz, someone lift a finger to help.
 
Has no one on here ever needed help? I do. Please.

Please, anything will help, no matter how little.
 
### I pray that you will seek Christ. Definitely. Loving one another as Christ loves us. Love all creatures and treasure all souls. I pray for your mind and your heart and in all may many blessings flow. God made the heavens & the earth saying the Lord's book. I encourage you to cherish the word, walk by the lighted path, and save strength in our hands to pray and to do the Lord's work, hearing it with the miracles that cause us to be forgiven and lead away from the evils of this earthly destruction. I see many jewels in the eyes that I do not physically see but know from the heart. I feel within your quests that make up the very best Christian soul who cries out to others, fellowships troubles, and is in need of encouragement, seeking the kingdom of God throughout faith and trials of renewal through insights of others' values, integrities, and deep-seated love passed onto each other by the truth, the way of the life and times of Jesus and his parables. Learning each day about miracles which occur in every age group, every color, and on any side of the vastness of this journey on the earth. May God grant you rest, peace, serene visions of a day yet to begin, and look forward to a future within the age of time served as a Christian soldier here on earth as a guest of the heavens yet to become fulfilled and regenerated in the power of Christ. Thanks be to God for each and every day and the moon yet becomes the sign of the rising of the sun yet to begin another day to hear goodness and mercy and the good books, proverbs, and leads unlived by us. Mostly heard as the best and the easiest way to conduct our life. May this promise the Lord gave us be your strength and survival tool to create a new life through the blood that Jesus has shed for us on that rugged cross. In his name we give Thanks and address his Holy name as the most powerful energy we shall ever have to feel inside our hearts now full of love abounding. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ideal situation: peacefully, painlessly in my sleep of without anyone going with me right after my kid's final exams in May. Lots of options: fatal heart attack, fatal stroke, fatal hemorrhage, fatal pulmonary embolism. Want to give me something fatal? Bring it. 2nd best: a few hours of pain...
Replies
10
Views
265
Please end my suffering by ending me ASAP. Give me a fatal heart attack. Give me a fatal stroke. Give me a fatal hemorrhage. Give me a fatal embolism. Give me something fatal that will take me and no one else. Please do it soon. Please don't disable me, which would prolong my...
Replies
9
Views
200
There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in emotional pain and I'm really scared. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. It would save the government money if I died. It's my patriotic duty to die...
Replies
8
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom