Confusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jero
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jero

Guest
Please pray for me as I'm a bit lost and confused, my spiritual growth have come to a standstill and I don't ask for forgiveness anymore and things just don't go my way. I ask myself is this the right path I have chosen to walk and if it is why this, why that questions keep coming up. I turned back to my old ways, please pray for me the mighty name of Jesus.
 
Lord straighten ###'s ways... he wants to stand spiritually in your faith, Lord show him the right way... let all his unholy acquaintances become holy and let him be sanctified in your blood and let HOLY SPIRIT WASH Away all his sins, Let him not turn to the OLD habits, let NO addition rule his flesh.... Give him wisdom to choose his ways, Let him feel that You are his personal saviour, let ### be guided in every step he takes... Lord let not ### justify all his deeds to be Right according to his will... Set a PLAN for his resurrection... Change all his thoughts for you be glorified... We pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Dear ###,

“Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find much rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

###, The Lord is always with us, that is His promise. Continue your prayers with the faith that He is working on your situation because sometimes when we are at our worst is when He starts showing us through our faith. So miracles are real for us. May the Lord Bless you and your family. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.

I offer and pray with you:

Lord, my faith feels weak. I sometimes doubt you and do things I wish I hadn’t done. But in weakness there is strength, and I thank you for the wonderful truth of what you do for human lives. You give us life, vibrant, exciting, unending life with an enthusiasm that never runs down. Help me to believe that with all my heart. For this I give You thanks.

In Jesus’ name. Amen.

I will strengthen the weak.”—Ezekiel 34:16
 
Burdens woes and troubles all washed away in Jesus blood and the death of him that he gave us strength to take away all sins and we shall therefore ever more never have faith in any other idols only faith in one true God. Therefore are we free! Yes! Lord thank-you for our true freedom. We pray to take away all requesters and answers sins in the name of Jesus Christ our mighty savior. Down with the devil and may he forever more be defeated and Christ be the top of our hearts the side of our hearts and the center of our very hearts.
default_heart2.gif
:heart2:
default_heart2.gif
Amen.
 
Lord, please help ### be right with you Lord. Thank you for giving them a heart that wants to please you. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Rebuke provider confusion this has just been a major disappointment and runaround taking up our time with these providers and especially for mft needed asap. Help to get good rest and wake in time for appointments please Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
It was strange because when I was praying against “destiny swaps” and “satanic exchanges” I heard the voice of evil. I heard the word “atheist” it sounded like an attack, and I felt drained as though the Holy Spirit left me. Is this narcissist abuse or is this God? I feel confused.
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom