Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear God thank you for the blessings, protection, good health my family and I have received today, please bless us more tomorrow with lesser debt burdens and worries. Thank you to my dear friends here who have shared their prayers to each and everyone who are in need financially, emotionally.. God hear our prayers.

Be patient and continue praying, in all the things we do put God first.
 
Almighty Father, I'm praying in agreement with ###. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Every prayer that I pray, answer it according to Your will for my life. Bless me to walk in Your perfect will. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for.

Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. May I feel the wind of the Holy Ghost in every step I take leading me in the direction God’s wants me to go.

And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, the person who wrote this prayer, and the one who pass it on to me. Bless us all Lord Jesus, exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed.” God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Pass this prayer on to every Christian on your e-mail list. They need prayer also.

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

As Our Lord said in Matthew's gospel, if our requests are in accordance with His will, "ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you" (7:6).

May the Strength of God pilot you. May the Power of God preserve you. May the Wisdom of God instruct you. May the Hand of God protect you. May the Way of God direct you. May the Shield of God defend you. May the Host of God guard you against the snares of the evil ones, against temptations of the world.

May Christ be with you! May Christ be before you! May Christ be in you, Christ be over all! May Thy Salvation, Lord, Always be ours, this day, O Lord, and evermore. Amen.
 
Christ our father truth dignity and love for you above all. We ask for good balanced beams in our life forgiving our sins stacked upon us as a bad thing. We know you and you only can bring us strength mercy and peace love of all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for another day in the land of the living. I appreciate all you have done. I pray that you would remove all of my debts, bless me with a Godly husband, healthy baby, amazing career, phenomenal teenage daughter, financial blessings, fixed HVAC, high paying Godly remote job...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear God thank you for your help today. Jesus Christ my lord and Savior thank you for your prayers and blessings and help. I'm finally laying on my bed having a cold beer and a Jim beam and Sprite waiting for my AAA technician to show up at my house to replace the battery in my truck. God thank...
Replies
10
Views
159
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom