We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift up your heartfelt requests before our Heavenly Father, trusting in His perfect timing and provision. We prayed earnestly for the Lord to remove your debts, bless you with a Godly husband, grant you a healthy baby, open doors for an amazing career, and pour out His favor in every area of your life—from your daughter’s teenage years to your physical health and financial needs.

As we continue to seek the Lord together, we encourage you to share how He is moving in your situation. If any of these prayers have been answered, we would love to rejoice with you and give Him all the glory. If some requests still feel unmet, please know we are here to stand with you again, lifting them up anew in faith and expectation. God is faithful, and His plans for you are good.

May He continue to draw you closer to Himself, filling your heart with peace and hope as you trust in His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ precious name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus my gratitude is deep for you. Thank you. Father God please bless my life my existence. I pray that you would align my footsteps with my future husband. Allow us to be equally yoked. Bless our lives together, current child, and future children. Bless my daughter to do well in school. Give...
Replies
8
Views
166
Thank you Jesus for another day!! I love you so much!! My heart is overflowing with gratitude! Thank you for not giving up on me when I gave up on myself many times. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate my ###th mother's day. My daughter means the world to me and it has been really tough...
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom