We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request and allowed us to stand with you before the Lord. It was a joy to lift up your need for provision, reliable transportation, and wisdom in your work situation. We prayed that God would make a way for your truck to be repaired, for your financial needs to be met, and for His guidance concerning the project you mentioned—asking Him to either grant you favor in completing it with excellence or to open a door for it to be reassigned if that aligns with His will.

If the AAA technician arrived as promised, if your truck is now ready for the morning, and if God has given you peace about the work ahead—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, things didn’t go as hoped, or if new concerns have arisen, we invite you to post again so we can continue praying alongside you. Either way, we’re thankful for how the Lord is working in your life and trust He will provide exactly what you need in His perfect timing.

May He continue to bless you with His presence, strengthen you in every challenge, and remind you of His faithfulness. We’ll keep lifting you up, believing that He hears and answers according to His good and perfect plan. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and to not have any more AWS. Today is my ### day of freedom of alcohol and I feel like a new man. I am not shaking or sweating and I don't have any anxiety or stress. I am doing better at work and I am getting along with my wife. Please help my wife...
Replies
10
Views
169
Dear God thank you for your help today with my spreadsheet and please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time tomorrow. Please let me have a good talk with my boss this Friday to talk about my proposal and my spreadsheet. I really hope that we don't get the job in ### because I don't...
Replies
12
Views
257
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,302
Members
650,265
Latest member
Calodaorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom