Desperate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karin

Guest
please pray for ### I desperately need R### and I have no one to turn to please pray that the Lord will provide for me as my electricity needs to be paid and I am so scared
 
Lord you said that we have not because we ask not. So I come before You in prayer, making this request known unto You, and asking for Your provision in supplying this need which is before her; for You said that if evil men know how to give good gifts unto their children, then how much more will our Heavenly Father give good gifts (and needful things) to His children that ask Him. So I ask through prayer, and by faith in Your unfailing Word for this petition. amen
 
Let’s Pray…God thank You for answering this prayer with a yes and amen! Bless my financial situation and bless me with wisdom in my finances. Give me wisdom how to live a successful life in Christ. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
212
Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
160
I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom