Pray For Way Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I have been having family problems. Pray for help God. Today ### tells me to die how many times, he speaks to me horribly and very arrogantly, stressed me out and made me cry a million times. Treated me like garbage and everything else.
 
*praying for you*

Have faith and stay strong!
 
Child of God,

Speak The Word Of God Over Your Life...Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, dreamed are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Heal me Lord Jesus in every area of my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Grace1 I am reuniting my life with Christ remembering that God will not put you through more than you can stand. I too pray this for you, use understanding and remain in Christ's walk and let yourself know that God protects us from the evil one who tries to control all without God's love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For numerous people around the world, there's no way out of the torture cycle that gang stalkers have them in. They can't guess correctly when their torture ends because the gang stalkers repeatedly torture them while promising that they'll be free with various imagery, symbols, and...
Replies
12
Views
200
There's no way out for a lot of gang stalking victims who are begging to be released from never ending torture. Please pray that God would intervene as there's plenty of victims who are just trying to live their lives and are being punished for it. Please pray that God would grant mercy and...
Replies
10
Views
155
Prayer for a way out of another family trip that I desperately do not want to be a part of. I am still battling with ### from last months disastrous family vacation. Now, my mother who deals with weak legs due to ###, has entrapped me to be her driver to see her brother. It's going to a five day...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom