God

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.J.
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

©The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Stay Thankful!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
116
Classroom. He must pass a test next week to go to 1st grade. He is being tutored after school. My oldest grandson has autism and his nonverbal, age ###. Pray for calmness and understanding. My 1st yr old is good must need help with his retention in reading. Good student in school. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
176
Lord thank you 😊. I pray my son ### stop lying now, stop hurting people, pay the people he owe, and pay his part of the rent on the 1st. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, pay her part of the rent on the 1st and pay her car payment on time. I pray my daughter ### not move to ###, focus on...
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom