Kathy ###--Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Please pray for ### and teenage girl dying of Lukemia. She is only ### years old and has all her life ahead of her. Lord there is nothing impossible for you! Please restore health so that she may Glorify you with her life. Please help the family and comfort them Lord, In Jesus name Amen!
 
Oh Father thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Lord you taught us to pray please send your angel to carry ### to health and peace of ease on the earth and in heaven so be it. Comfort all the family and comfort the souls by the word of God and the power Christ has in his Holy word. Amen.
 
Loving and merciful Father, Your love for us is without bound, please have mercy on ### and, if it is in Your will, heal her O Lord of her affliction and restore her back to health. For you said, "I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." (Jer 33:6) In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord you are the Great Physician. I pray that if it be your will and only your will that you would see fit for thei girl and ### to be healed in your glorious name.

We lay these sicknesses at your feet lord and you know what to do to heal, comfort and guide all thoses involved.

Thank you Lord for their time here with us.

Amen and Amen
 
Lord God please heal ### of this
terrible disease. You are the healer of
all our diseases. Also, give the spirit
of faith to all family members, in Jesus
name I pray.
 
Lord Jesus, please heal ###, cleanse her body Lord, that this miracle may happen soon & help all of us to see Your mercy. Lord may Your miracle help her to minister to all that see. Amen.
 
Lord we pray for ###'s disease, Lord there is nothing impossible for you! Please restore health so that she may Glorify you with her life. Please help the family and comfort them Lord, In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My old mother to have EXCELLENT shortterm and lonterm memory. To have EXCELLENT TIME AND SPACE ORIENTATION to. NO ALZHEIMER (early phase). No diabetes. No depression. No anxiety, fear. Lord she has fear or anxiety at night sometimes that she will die alone. I am afraid to put her in a senior...
Replies
11
Views
104
Jesus thank you for being a healer. Jesus I come on behalf of ###. She needs you right now. She is a single God fearing woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She gives to people even when it hurts. She goes over and beyond to support people through their trials and tribulations. She...
Replies
9
Views
126
Lord help me I am a mess Lord I feel so full of anxiety depression hearing is real bad Lord I am trying Lord but I really need you Lord I donot feel sorry for myself I just what to feel better mentally healthy help Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along us going...
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom