Thank You :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter cookyten
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cookyten

Guest
Thank You Lord for today. I won't fear for You are always with me. I love You. Amen.
 
Thank You Father, I join with ### in this prayer. We two agree in this prayer. Amen
 
Standing in agreement to this prayer in Jesus name, I love you too Father, thank you so much for everything.
 
bless them Lord and keep them safe in Jesus name be blessed and continue to be a blessing for Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
277
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom