2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Pray for ### - ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
5
Views
299
  • Locked
Father God I love you and want to love you more, I enjoy being in your presence, Give me more strength to wait patiently for I know you are an on-time God. I am in need to be blessed with a great job for my college degree. I pray that all my needs for my graduation be met. I pray for My marriage...
Replies
4
Views
341
T
  • Locked
Lord God, please hear my prayer. As I go to the neurosurgeon in the morning to discuss surgery, please give my doctor wisdom in knowing what to do. For I am a single mother and unemployed, and I don't know how my bills are going to get paid if I have surgery. I won't be able to receive...
Replies
1
Views
188
C
  • Locked
Please send a buyer to purchase the one acre lot that I have on the marsh overlooking the intracoastal waterway on ###, ###. Mortgage is due on ###. I'm on disability and have no income. Please God, help me.
Replies
2
Views
230
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord Please forgive me for my impatience. Sometimes I try to fight it and in most cases I am able to control it but I slipped today and am asking you for your forgiveness. I do trust you and there isn't any excuse. I "fell". So please forgive me and help keep me strong in dealing with...
Replies
6
Views
356
Sinner67
S
E
  • Locked
Lord Please I know that you are hearing my prayers and I pray that you will please help my situation with money. You know the need. and I need your guidance Lord God Amen
Replies
2
Views
188
J
  • Locked
Lord, I thank you for this life you have blessed me with and for all the wonderful people you have put in my life. I ask that you watch over me today, putting peace in my heart and help me stay strong, keeping a positive attitude about life and the situations I am facing. I have faith that you...
Replies
3
Views
197
daydream6459
D
P
  • Locked
Many people do not yet know how to pray effectively. There is a certain way that prayer gets answered faster that the Bible affirms. It is therefore, my prayer request that people will learn how to pray effectively and then pray to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with their petition. You must...
2
Replies
10
Views
871
PrayerAngel
P
P
  • Locked
Many people do not yet know how to pray effectively. There is a certain way that prayer gets answered faster that the Bible affirms. It is therefore, my prayer request that people will learn how to pray effectively and then pray to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with their petition. You must...
Replies
2
Views
347
PrayerAngel
P
G
  • Locked
I have had to deal with a situation regarding my driving instructor the first one and he didn't want to teach me anymore cause I snapped at him for not showing up to a lesson and ignoring me when trying to arrange one. God forgive me but he didn't want to teach me anymore so the school got in...
Replies
2
Views
205
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom