Prayer For Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Dear Lord

Please forgive me for my impatience. Sometimes I try to fight it and in most cases I am able to control it but I slipped today and am asking you for your forgiveness. I do trust you and there isn't any excuse. I "fell". So please forgive me and help keep me strong in dealing with patience. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 
Patience is indeed a virtue, however being proactive, working hard and trying to do things the right way when others cannot or will not is not a flaw. I am impatient too, to a fault, but I try not to beat myself up for it when I know in my heart, my intentions are good. Maybe you should give yourself a little forgiveness sometimes too. :)
 
Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

©The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

YStay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Lord Please cleanse ### of all self-condemnation by the blood of Jesus and restore in ### a healthy self-esteem. Father pour your holy spirit on ### and bless ### with peace

Thank you, Lord for forgiving ### and empowering ### to live for you as a new creation. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
May the Lord bless you, and I guarantee he will give you anything you ask for. In the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Lord answering anger with gentleness is better than loudness. Help us to attain firm hand and ease of mouth and calmness of mind. Amen.
 
Father, thank you for allowing ### to be drawn to you through this situation. Thank you for changing her heart. Father I pray for a gentle and quiet spirit for her that is pleasing to you. Lord, please guard her heart and mind and help her to submit to your will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
158
I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
174
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom