How To Pray Effectively

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrayerAngel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord we thank-you for this glorious day and we thank-you that fellowship is available here. Bless us all each and every one. Amen.
Amen! and Amen! Thank you for your wonderful prayer, ###! We can never have enough prayer for others and you have helped to fill God's altar with Praise in His Holy Name! May God Bless You Always In All Ways!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will end the four types of dreams today that I have been having: 1. The ones about wrong people coming around or going or speaking against me and my relations and our relationships, especially ### and ###, somehow. Please make them keep their mouths...
Replies
7
Views
146
God help me to pray a more and good effective prayer, father lord my heart desires for people should be good attentions but not of evil for your Bible tells us, your plans for us are of good results and not of evil than to gives hope and future. father lord we again that guide and strength us...
Replies
6
Views
507
I am learning to pray effectively and I seek guidance on various areas in my life that need correcting such as finances, job, relationships, home and family, and health. I am in urgent need of prayer in all areas in my life as I am in constant struggle and being attacked! I know the fact that I...
Replies
9
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom