2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Y
  • Locked
Please pray for ### healing of headaches, insomnia, anxiety and for ### to be restored to full and complete health in all areas of ### life.
Replies
6
Views
406
D
  • Locked
Lord and prayers, I am asking that you allow ### the mental freedom to return to a happier place mentally. She is emotionally drained and has many mental afflictions which cause her to shut down her emotions. She recently ended a 1.5 year relationship with me suddenly and said she needs to...
Replies
5
Views
287
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### we recently had to ask him to leave our home. He has a drug problem and has tried to commit suicide. He is now living on the streets. This is breaking my heart. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
421
S
  • Locked
sirs, i am anticipating a criminal investigation, just because of a minor negligence on my part, while at office duty. so, please pray for ### health and safety and security. thanking you sirs, ###
Replies
4
Views
306
V
  • Locked
My husband and I are in desperate need of an immediate financial breakthrough. We are currently in Contract on our home and we need a total of more than $###-### in the next two weeks. We don't have this money. Additionally, we are in debt of more than $###,###. My prayer request is for God to...
Replies
5
Views
658
Grace1
G
  • Locked
Feeling sick to my stomach. Tired and achey. Please pray that this goes away as fast as it has come. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
314
  • Locked
Lord I pray that You open my eyes and ears to locate a mentor for my spiritual growth and ministry. Father connect me speedily to the person You anointed to usher me into ministry. Lord Jesus, I thank You for this and the call upon my life...amen
Replies
4
Views
369
Mattia
M
  • Locked
Heavenly Father! I thank You for the job You have given me! I consider it as a great gift from You. Yet Lord, You know the stress I am undergoing in my job, I lost focus at work due to problems in my life and since two months I have errors in my work. Sometimes I feel like just quitting due to...
Replies
5
Views
275
Mattia
M
B
  • Locked
God father I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me but I need...
Replies
7
Views
370
  • Locked
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. please pray for me i need a job at ### & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. please pray.
Replies
5
Views
269
Back
Top Bottom