Pray For My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjnorton
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjnorton

Guest
Please pray for my son ### we recently had to ask him to leave our home. He has a drug problem and has tried to commit suicide. He is now living on the streets. This is breaking my heart. Thank you for your prayers.
 
oh i know exactly i had to do that about ### years ago, and the Lord turned that situation around for the better it really helped my son even though it look bad God used it for his glory I will continue to pray for your son that the Lord take the taste of drugs from his mouth save him and deliver him from all kinds of evil in Jesus name Amen
 
My prayers are with you and your son.
 
lord i Thank You That Jesus preached the gospel to the poor, healed the brokenhearted, preached deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind. i pray That you will deliver ### from his addiction to drugs. Set him free from captivity. Your promises of your Word are Yes in Christ and I know you Hear My prayer. Thank-you for the Great assurance We have in you. Heal his bruises and bind his broken heart. Reveal to him That you meet All the needs of the human heart That is not your will for him to be in bondage to anything and the you are the Almighty God. father bring salvation to ###, keep him safe on the hollow of ur hand, give his Mother peace of knowing the you are in charge of his life. In Jesus name I pray
 
Dear Lord, break ### with the power of Your love. Soften his heart so that he will hear You and his life will change. Give this mother rest and this father strength. Give wisdom, courage and an abundance of love to these special people of Yours. Please heal Lord and change these lives for Your glory. Amen.
 
Dear Father, in Jesus name I come to You asking that You would send Your Holy Spirit to ###, to show him his need to change his mind (repent) and to turn to Jesus. Lord, I know ###'s greatest need is You. I pray that even now that You will send ### the light of Your Gospel, to lead him out of the darkness of sin and the deceit of the devil. Open the eyes of his heart to the love You bare for him and the truth of what life really is,....LIFE IN YOU! Hook ### up with the right people to help encourage and guide him. Lead ### to a Church family of Spirit-led, Bible believers to help him grow in the knowledge of You and of the unchanging, sure promises of Your word. I ask for immediate deliverance from any form of drug addiction and that he would no longer even have the ability to "get high". I ask for protection of his life. I ask that You give ###'s parents comfort and Your peace during this time of trial in their lives. That they have done the right thing by placing their son entirely in Your perfect care. Finally, I ask that not one soul from this family (relatives included) would leave this earth without being saved, that all would receive Jesus Christ as their own risen Lord and Savior. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Place Your Son in God's Hands. God will deliver Him. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May salvation, healing, and deliverance rest upon you and your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You

Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You. God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

[media]http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to keep my son in your prayers. He cannot seem to keep a job, and any money he does have, he uses to smoke weed. He has also been drinking. I am asking God to disconnect him from the people he is hanging around with and to place godly people in his life. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
207
My ex husband recently got married and his new wife has had to drunken outbursts late at night while my son was a visit. I confronted my ex husband and he has doubled down on not creating a safety plan for my son. I want to pray for protection while my son is over there.
Replies
13
Views
228
My son has failed his exams so the ### has said he can not carry on with the course we have submitted a appeal for him to change his course and carry on with his studies at ### in ### please pray that he gets on his course he has requested his name is ###
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom