2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
  • Locked
My ### & ### are sick and financially poor
Replies
2
Views
193
G
  • Locked
Speak to him and tell him that I love him, tell him to have faith I am changed, tell him to look for me, tell him to come back to me, tell him to not delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to have faith in us to work, tell him to pursue me. Don't let him have a partner, save him for...
Replies
3
Views
239
N
  • Locked
Am financially poor and jobless and I can't afford a family. May you pray for me to sustain my family needs.
Replies
5
Views
2K
G
  • Locked
God stop me from idling and wasting my life away. I am taking things step by step trying to get my license then I pray you keep a job available for me as I feel I need to take a break before searching for jobs. Amen.
Replies
1
Views
197
G
  • Locked
God give me more confidence please.
Replies
3
Views
310
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
I beg you Jesus please let me have no appetite for these imaginations, they are ruining my life and blocking my wisdom and the right way of seeing things. They are really getting to me.
Replies
4
Views
417
D
  • Locked
today because of prayers i pay all my debts and im happy thank you so much miracles do come true keep believing...pls pray for my good future and for my family as well i love you all
Replies
5
Views
271
G
  • Locked
I had a good college friend and I lost ### cause ### started treating me bad for no reason. I want to text ### happy birthday tomorrow, pray it does well and that I am not lonely in college.
Replies
3
Views
171
B
  • Locked
please pray that I am stronger through God than any temptation that comes to me during this time... that I may do His will...
Replies
4
Views
244
M
  • Locked
Our Lord Jesus has heard our prayer. The cancer in ###'s body has not spread to his lungs. Let's continue to praise the LORD and to ask Jesus to convert him and all of our family and friends that don't know Him yet. A big thank you to all my brothers and sisters that pray for ###! Amen
2
Replies
10
Views
486
Back
Top Bottom