Temptation

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlessedBe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlessedBe

Guest
please pray that I am stronger through God than any temptation that comes to me during this time... that I may do His will...
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request.

In Jesus’ name. I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You in Jesus’ name I pray. Psalm 67:1

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord bind the spirits that are causing confusion and pain Lord set a hedge of protection around them and help them by the Power of Your spirit..fill them with power from above and let them know that You are God and all things come from you whether good or evil, You allow all things to be for Your purpose and Glory...Lord reveal Truth and honor and integrity and help them to have morals and self respect in Jesus name
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:9 – “The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:9 points to a group within Israel-the men of Ephraim-who, despite being armed and prepared for...
Replies
10
Views
119
Been falling into temptation every time God sends someone to me to send them to church I am falling every time I try to move forward something tries to stop me. I need prayers to stop witchcraft and curses over me, please lately adultary and lust have been entertaining my thoughts I don’t like...
Replies
11
Views
152
I’m ### feel like temptation coming for me please pray for me and ###
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom