2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Father, I pray that we'll be accepted to rent the little house that I looked at today. I am nervous about one or two things on my credit and for my ###'s credit. He had a couple tickets for drunk in public and I'm not sure what else since he turned ###. He is getting his life together though. I...
Replies
4
Views
554
Shaji
S
C
  • Locked
Dear GOD, I am at a total loss for words today. I pray that you help me out with this one today. My husband came into my shop as I was attending to a customer. I did turn around and said, "Hey, babe," but he really didn't answer me. I knew he had an appointment, so I rushed with this customer...
Replies
9
Views
409
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
I ask God to heal certain aspects of my life but I never have the faith He will. Also, I'm becoming more selfish and greedy and feel guilty for a lot of sins I have done.
Replies
7
Views
419
godschild77
G
L
  • Locked
I am in such high spirits and I'm in a great state of mind. Please continue to pray for my family and I and keep us in the hands of the Lord. A simple yet powerful prayer can do wonders. :)
Replies
4
Views
293
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
I used to have very horrible demonic nightmares from the devil. They have gone now for a few weeks, but I'm scared they might come back.
Replies
5
Views
271
godschild77
G
S
  • Locked
Hey guys. I'm just writing because I know a little prayer helps a lot. If you can, Pray for me just to read my Bible and retain a constant relationship with Jesus. For some reason it's really hard for me to read the Bible. A constant connection is what really keeps us alive in Christ. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
245
tina5998
T
  • Locked
Dear friends, sons of God I come to you to please help me in my financial needs, I need $500 today to pay my overdue debts please someone who are fortunate please lend me today. (this is my email add: ###) Heavenly Father most gracious and loving God I pray that you abundantly blessed us...
Replies
4
Views
390
T
  • Locked
my lord...wat will happen now??? im so scared??? guide me please. just show me wat i must do. please my lord find me the right employer to help me with my working permit so i may be able to stay here a little bit more n help my family. my god you know what my heart desire..i never doubt you but...
Replies
5
Views
337
  • Locked
Dear Lord, there are some prayers asking healing from headache which I have it as well. Lord, please forgive us on our how mind is working that is against Your holiness. Please help us to surrender our mind to You and please this mind with Your wisdom and teaching, please work together with us...
Replies
4
Views
280
Sinner67
S
P
  • Locked
I have a dying grandmother (b###) please pray for her speedy recovery! For her liver! ### and ### family have also been praying & ### also request a prayer for ### so ### can have a great school year without any problems. Please pray.
Replies
5
Views
330
Back
Top Bottom