2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
I Love ###, God please give us your guidance to be the best relationship we can be too serve you......let ### start communicating with me out of JOY and LOVE.....all GLORY and PRAISE go to you Father in Heaven...in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord and Friend...Amen
Replies
3
Views
212
S
  • Locked
even though my job would not give me my money that was short on my check for two weeks i know there is a god. some one gave the money to get my car until i get paid. i know prayer works thank u god and i will have it back today in the name of jesus
Replies
4
Views
272
L
  • Locked
I Love ###, God please give us your guidance to be the best relationship we can be too serve you......let ### start communicating with me out of JOY and LOVE.....all GLORY and PRAISE go to you Father in Heaven...in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord and Friend...Amen
Replies
3
Views
209
E
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ, I am laying here just numb because it seems as if you have left me. Why Lord have you gone silent and not talking to me or giving me a sign on my money. I pray to you like I should I am here God doing your will and begging Lord to help me out to pay the bills and get the house...
Replies
8
Views
396
  • Locked
JESUS I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK UP TO THE HILLS WHICH COMETH MY HELP MY HELP, AND EVERYBODY HELP COMES FROM THE LORD. SO IN THIS PRAYER FATHER I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING, AND ALL YOU DO. I GIVE U THE PRAISE AND GLORY AND HONOR TO THE FATHER ABOVE....THANK U JESUS THANK U...
Replies
1
Views
247
EasTNChik
E
K
  • Locked
Thanks to all who prayed for me. My computer quit so I was unable to post.
Replies
3
Views
239
M
  • Locked
Lord enable this family to stay in touch with You and each other. Time, illness and death have reduced our family to 2 uncles, 8 1st cousins and their children. It seems that every time we talk another one is gone. Lord let us enjoy the time we have left with each other. We live hundreds of...
Replies
5
Views
275
F
  • Locked
Friends, I have been seeing much improvement many blessings to you and I humbly ask to please continue to pray for me. Please Lord that this depression will lift for good, please instill me with courage to face the daily challenges and to be active and participate in the world. Please guide me...
Replies
4
Views
263
Shaji
S
K
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and guidance for a mother and her children. The mother is seeking to regain custody of her daughter who is currently in foster care, while her son is with a family member. The mother's name and her children's names have been redacted for privacy.
Replies
6
Views
288
R
  • Locked
Honorable brother in Christ, I whole heartedly request you to pray for our dark & idol worshiping nation ###. From yesterday the 95% people in our nation worship elephant god for nine days and then throw their god into the water, trusting it is a curse to keep more than 9 days. Millions of...
Replies
6
Views
283
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom