His Light Shine On Dark

  • Thread starter Thread starter revivalfireministry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

revivalfireministry

Guest
Honorable brother in Christ,

I whole heartedly request you to pray for our dark & idol worshiping nation ###. From yesterday the 95% people in our nation worship elephant god for nine days and then throw their god into the water, trusting it is a curse to keep more than 9 days. Millions of elephant god idols keep all over the nation and spend Billions of rupees for worship. This is increasing year after year.

This year our youth members started prayer asking the Lord to do His will in our nation. We ask you to join with us in prayer and His light shine on this dark nation.

In Christ,

Pastor ### ### ###
 
Dear Lord I pray for this nation that they will turn from their idols and to you. Amen
 
Lord start a revival in ### and open their eyes and hearts to Your Word, Your Love and Your Way Amen
 
Oh dear Lord I think you first of all for this man who is so willing to come forward living in a world of people worshiping other than he is in the one true God. I pray with him and others that you will intercede in this nation and allow an outbreak and revival of Christianity and Holy Spirit to break out in ###.

I pray for your protection over this pastor and the youth members involved in this movement as well.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Lord God, thank You so much for the faith and courage of ### and the youth ministry that are interceding for their country in prayer. Father, surround them with Your protection from spiritual as well as physical harm. Use them to great effect in bringing to their Nation the Good News of Jesus Christ. Fill them with Your Holy Spirit and with fire. Dwell each in Your armor and with power to overcome any enemy stronghold or force sent to stop or hinder their work. Bless them financially and add to their number daily those You have called. In all their doing, let it be done in the fullness of love, Christ's love. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You

Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You and God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
As you we are too praying for ### daily
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the deeds of health. That GOD'S light shine on them, that they may be seen from afar as well as near. That it may not bypass laws and safety nets, designed to protect people. I pray vanity engulf and expose health and his greedy ways and...
Replies
6
Views
119
Lord let your light shine on me and my family, lord I pray God to release our destiny helpers, lord I pray for peace and love in my home
Replies
5
Views
358
Lord pls let ur light shine In my life and my work. Lord bless my family.. And the jobs.. Thank u lord for prayers answer...
Replies
7
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom