### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorispetshop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorispetshop

Guest
I Love ###, God please give us your guidance to be the best relationship we can be too serve you......let ### start communicating with me out of JOY and LOVE.....all GLORY and PRAISE go to you Father in Heaven...in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord and Friend...Amen
 
Child of God,

Psalms 71:14 - 16 …But as for me, I shall wait constantly, and I will add to all your praise. My own mouth will recount your righteousness, all day long your salvation. For I have not come to know the numbers of them. I shall come in grand mightiness, O Sovereign Lord Jehovah. I shall mention your righteousness, yours alone."

When we have prayed about a matter and we are waiting for an answer from God. We must patiently wait. We wait with praise for our God for his goodness. We wait with thanksgiving for his abundant mercy. We wait with confidence in the righteousness of God. We do not wait with heads bowed in defeat. We wait with hearts that are strengthened by faith in all the promises of our loving heavenly Father. We wait in eager expectation of His blessing....and it will surely come!!!

We sometimes must deal with the unexpected...but we can always rightly expect to receive help from Jehovah through Jesus Christ....at the right time.

Have A Blessed Day,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS
 
Praising God for talk love and joy send it your command thank you Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for God's Guidance, Work, Family, and Growth Praise the Lord! Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful and humble heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Without You, I am nothing. You are my strength, my provider, my protector, and my hope. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
119
I pray lord watch over my daughter and my son giving guidance and protection let no evil harm come to them that my daughter change the way she dresses and dresses my girly let her ask me clear up better do well in school let my sons behavior & communication get better as well. Hold your hand...
Replies
12
Views
255
Heavenly Father, Thank You for always hearing me and for giving me wisdom each day. Please help me communicate with kindness, humility, and grace in every situation. Guide my words, guard my heart, and help me use every gift You have given me in a way that honors You and serves others. May my...
Replies
11
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom