Humble Request For Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, I have been seeing much improvement many blessings to you and I humbly ask to please continue to pray for me. Please Lord that this depression will lift for good, please instill me with courage to face the daily challenges and to be active and participate in the world. Please guide me and strengthen me to stand up to challenges and be a positive force in the world with my actions to help both myself and others and assist in the divine plan. Thank you Lord for all the help and blessings and wonderful things you do send to me.
 
I pray that the Lord continue blessing you with His Love and Grace, Amen
 
Thank you Lord for laying your Healing hand upon this man's depression. I pray that you will not allow Satan to enter his life anymore and you will surround him with ten thousand angels to protect him and lead him from his depressions and problems.

Bless him richly and deeply so that he may be able to enter the world and share the Gospel with others.

In your name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You

Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You and God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I've struggled for over 13 years since graduating from university without a job. Each time I try, someone else is taken even if I've passed an interview. 2. I decided to engage in Agriculture. No blessings. 3. I need a peaceful, stable and God fearing family. Thanks, Elder ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
377
It seems like your message is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you better? If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll help with that.
Replies
9
Views
149
I ask THEE HEAVENLY FATHER for Divine intervention on my behalf and a miracle
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom