2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Dear Lord Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for getting my daughter into ###. We thought we would be on the waiting list a long time but you made a way. I continue to pray Lord for the school itself. That they would find the funding to remain open. It is a special school for kids who learn...
Replies
7
Views
295
J
  • Locked
My ### year old son ### ### ### fell steps and broke his ankle. Please pray Jesus would touch and heal him completely. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
304
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my son,.. he is far away and has money, a car, and a holiday weekend ahead. In the past he used drugs recreationally, and I am trying to have faith that he has left this behind, but there have been a few things happen lately that have me concerned. He doesn't really...
Replies
9
Views
290
Shaji
S
R
  • Locked
MY WIFE ### ### IS DUE TO FLY OUT OF GHANA WEST AFRICA ON SATURDAY ###.###.? AT ###NOON.? & TO FLY IN TO ###,### ON SUNDAY ###.###.? I WILL BE HELPING MY WIFE TO PAY THE AIR FAIR.? SO PRAY THAT MY WIFE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS TO STOP MY WIFE FROM FLYING OUT OF AFRICA.?
Replies
7
Views
307
EasTNChik
E
  • Locked
My ### year old daughter made choices which have completely embarrassed me this summer. My heart has grown very cold and hard towards her and she is leaving in October for college. ### is my youngest daughter and she has been brought up in a Christian home so her choices of disobedience have...
Replies
9
Views
366
B
  • Locked
I am asking all to continue to pray for ### he is still in jail in ### his son-in-law stated a fight with him and ### was locked up. He has a lot of health problems and is ### years old. Pray that he will be released soon.
Replies
7
Views
322
Sinner67
S
W
  • Locked
Hello, I know that with GOD all things are possible. I am ### weeks post op of a axialif lower lumbar fusion surgery. For the most part things went well until I hit my ### week mark. Before that I had no pain. I woke up one morning with right hip pain that progressed rapidly. It's now in both...
2
Replies
10
Views
469
Shaji
S
J
  • Locked
My fiance, ###, could possibly get a job this Tuesday working at a limo co. Please keep him close in prayer that this will work for him. He wants it so badly and it's very much needed. Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts each day. May God bless everyone.
Replies
5
Views
290
Sinner67
S
T
  • Locked
I ask God to bless me with the $### I need to make my house payment. I just got an email from a lady who wants me to clean two houses for her, and I pray that the retainer she is sending me reaches me by Saturday so that I may continue to live here. I also ask God to watch over my husband ###...
Replies
9
Views
339
S
  • Locked
Father, I pray that we'll be accepted to rent the little house that I looked at today. I am nervous about one or two things on my credit and for my ###'s credit. He had a couple tickets for drunk in public and I'm not sure what else since he turned ###. He is getting his life together though. I...
Replies
3
Views
190
MargoG
M
Back
Top Bottom