Broke His Ankle

  • Thread starter Thread starter judypathyil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

judypathyil

Guest
My ### year old son ### ### ### fell steps and broke his ankle. Please pray Jesus would touch and heal him completely. Thank you.
 
Praying for ### to heal quickly may God send him a guardian angel to help him heal. Amen.
default_blackeye.gif
default_heart2.gif
 
Lord Jesus please heal ###'s ankle. I

don't want to see this little boy in pain.

Thank you Lord for all your blessings.
 
Dear Lord please help little ### heal completely. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please touch this little angel of yours with your healing hand and take away the pain the little one is suffering.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord You Love the little children, Please Bless this child with Pain free healing and Your Love and Grace. Bless his mother with Your Peace. Amen
 
Oh Lord Jesus I pray that you would hear little ### ###'s ankle. I know that you are the Great Physician and you can do this if it is your will. I pray for this little child of yours and the family involved here also.

Please be with them all.

In your name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For: ###. A friend's ### year-old grandson, who broke his neck and spine and is awaiting surgery. My deepest gratitude, ###
Replies
12
Views
331
Heavenly Father please heal my ankle sprain. I can barely walk without limping and it is swollen and painful and I’m far from home. Please help and send your angels. I love you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
181
I pray that my ankle is healed by his Almoghry hand tomorrow. He taught me to lean on Him today. Praying for healing tomorrow. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 🙏
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom