Continue To Pray For ### In Jail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betty Land
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Land

Guest
I am asking all to continue to pray for ### he is still in jail in ### his son-in-law stated a fight with him and ### was locked up. He has a lot of health problems and is ### years old. Pray that he will be released soon.

I am asking all to continue to pray for ### he is still in jail in ### his son-in-law stated a fight with him and ### was locked up. He has a lot of health problems and is ### years old. Pray that he will be released soon.
 
Father this ### needs your forgiveness and he needs to stand on dignity within himself to become a child of God at any age. Standing on the word of God. Amen.
 
praying for his release and protection in Jesus Christ's name, amen
 
Lord Bless this man and let Your will be done
 
Praying for ### & his Son-in-Law
 
Lord, I pray for ###'s safety in jail and for this time for healing and redemption for their family. Please allow him to come home soon and give them both changed hearts. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man that got out of jail. His girlfriend that is a drug dealer took him out from jail with bail money she gets from drug dealing. She picks up drugs from ###, ### and drives clients in a van then takes the drugs to the ###. Him being in jail was keeping him sober. Pray for...
Replies
10
Views
217
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
112
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom