My Africa Wife ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSINS

Guest
MY WIFE ### ### IS DUE TO FLY OUT OF GHANA WEST AFRICA ON SATURDAY ###.###.? AT ###NOON.? & TO FLY IN TO ###,### ON SUNDAY ###.###.? I WILL BE HELPING MY WIFE TO PAY THE AIR FAIR.? SO PRAY THAT MY WIFE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS TO STOP MY WIFE FROM FLYING OUT OF AFRICA.?
 
Dear Jesus give ### the peace that passeth all understanding. Victory for ###

give her travelling mercies. This I ask in no other name but yours. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord we ask in the name of Jesus to grant ### traveling mercies Lord. We ask that everything goes as planned and ### makes it safe to her destination. In Jesus name Amen
 
Dear Lord I pray for a safe flight for ###. Please keep her safe. Amen
 
Bless this woman with a safe journey. Give her Your Traveling Mercy
 
Oh Yes I do stand in agreement with this prayer Oh Lord and I also pray that you will bless them as ### travels have mercy upon her and guide the polots and all involved in the traveling.

In your name I pray that your will be done. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
300
My name is ###. I have a friend in ### in west Africa. His name is ###. About a few weeks ago, his leg was injured during the accident. The hospital refuse to give him a treatment, because he has no money. Please pray for him that the hospital will open their hearts to give ### a good treatment...
Replies
11
Views
554
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom