Financial Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter tina5998
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tina5998

Guest
I ask God to bless me with the $### I need to make my house payment. I just got an email from a lady who wants me to clean two houses for her, and I pray that the retainer she is sending me reaches me by Saturday so that I may continue to live here. I also ask God to watch over my husband ###, and help him to endure the work piled upon him until he can find a different job. I pray that he finds one where the employer treats him with the respect that he deserves instead of the one he has now who has him do ### positions for very little pay.
 
praying that the Lord will provide you with the money you need and for you not to worry. In Jesus Christ's name. Amen
 
Lord may the requester begin the Lord's work to
default_vacuum.gif
be served and completed. Amen.
 
Hey My Friend,

Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Stay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Lord God please make a way financially so

the house payment will be met. Also,

praying for better job for ###.
 
Tina###,

Ask and u shall received, knock and the door shall be open, seek and u shall find. So you see God has already heard your prayer darling and your money blessing is on its way give him some praise.......AMEN!!! KEEP THE FAITH
 
Heavenly Father Bless this family with a financial miracle Blessing.
 
Lord, you who send the rain in due time, send a financial blessing to ### and her family in Jesus name we pray. amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I want to thank you taking care of my needs with finding employment even if it's temporary or it can lead into other opportunities. I ask that you cover my unexpected car repairs just as I was getting ahead with my rent. Calm my fears and provide supernatural blessings surrounding...
Replies
8
Views
206
Hello everybody, I’m in a situation right now and I need some prayers for some grace regarding my financial situation. I am praying that the money I need hits my account before I need to pay rent. My partner was facing eviction and we have a little one on the way so we had to figure it out...
Replies
9
Views
191
Im in a situation that I cannot even describe but feels exactly like the Red Sea. Things keep getting worse every day and my hope seems to dim. For a long time, I have hoped for things to get better but I am now at a point where I no longer have money to buy my kids food, I can't pay rent nor...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom