2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
FATHER, IN JESUS NAME I AM ASKING FOR YOU TO RESTORE MY MARRIAGE AND DELIVER MY HUSBAND FROM DRUG ADDICTION AND CLOSE THE DOOR ON THE OTHER WOMAN AND UNGODLY PEOPLE IN MY HUSBAND'S LIFE. FATHER I ASK YOU TO FLOW YOUR LOVE THRU ME AND MY HUSBAND AND GIVE MY HUSBAND A DESIRE TO CHANGE AND HEAR...
Replies
8
Views
441
asksev
A
T
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal guidance and removal of obstacles, with a blessing for the ministry.
Replies
3
Views
288
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please show me the way whether to quit or not. Please save my dignity and don't put me in any kind of problems. You know I am confused and concerned. I am sorry for all the mistakes. Please help me. Thank you, ###
Replies
4
Views
281
M
  • Locked
Dear LORD JESUS CHRIST: we love You for Who You are and declare our loyalty to You. Thank You for Your salvation, sanctification and love, we praise You for it. We ask You tonight for a holy and obedient life filled with love. Lord Jesus, would You bless us with wisdom, faith and love. We need...
Replies
2
Views
276
  • Locked
``` Child of God....Proclaim It… I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ...
Replies
2
Views
306
Sinner67
S
  • Locked
Dear Father, again I come seeking your guidance as I prayerfully seek your Will in a new business venture. Please grant me insight, Divine Guidance, and Favor as I approach the Throne of Grace concerning this idea. For this idea O Lord, I give you Honor and Praise. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
436
Sinner67
S
E
  • Locked
show me the way, Lord
Replies
4
Views
268
Grace1
G
J
  • Locked
dear father, please let my day go by better and quicker than it has, help me to get to feeling better. Thank you for your love & strength. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
349
G
  • Locked
Pray for me to do well in my driving lessons. Be motivated and make progress and obtain my license ASAP and never waste. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
245
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my health. I am suffering from headache, fear and anxiety. I am very much hopeful that your prayers will help make me whole again. I believe Jesus died for me and I would do anything that he wishes me to do. I am clueless but I know that He doesn't wish me to be like this. Amen
Replies
7
Views
360
Back
Top Bottom