Thank You

  • Thread starter Thread starter KATDAV79
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KATDAV79

Guest
Thanks to all who prayed for me. My computer quit so I was unable to post.
 
Jesus, Please supply what is needed in this situation. Amen
 
Thank you Lord for this ### and also allowing her computer to get repaired.

You are welcome
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a better day today at work. Even though I had some technical computer challenges I got most of my work done. I did not shake or sweat or throw up even though I woke up this morning and I had myself a BEER. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and...
Replies
7
Views
132
I posted this recently: "Please pray for me. I'm on my job (I work from home). I have had a lot go wrong in the last few minutes and even past day (and I really feel like I'm under attack). My ### is staying with us for the day and she's making a lot of noise in the background. A lot of this is...
Replies
7
Views
140
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom