Giving Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter leeshia08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeshia08

Guest
I am in such high spirits and I'm in a great state of mind. Please continue to pray for my family and I and keep us in the hands of the Lord. A simple yet powerful prayer can do wonders. :)
 
This is happening because The Lord is showing to you how much he loves you. Amen
 
Father in heavenly skies so far away yet so close to my heart than ever told. I pray to your mighty love that we may always receive it in bands of colorful glory exhibited by the wings of angels and your kind merciful sight. Bless us with all needs and help us to repent of our sins. Asking in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all those that you love and care about. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God in all your ways and allow God to direct Your footsteps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You.

Don’t You Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you Father for this blessing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, thank You! Thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom...
Replies
11
Views
169
Good day everyone, 🙏❤️ I would like to thank each and every one of you who prayed for me and for my children. Today is no longer about asking, but about giving thanks. I have safely passed through two stages of my life. The story is not over yet, there is still a long road ahead before it comes...
Replies
8
Views
178
Giving thanks for a blessed week last week. Many new blessings were began. Praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy. Please continue to keep my dear friend, who lost her daughter, in prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom