Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I had a good college friend and I lost ### cause ### started treating me bad for no reason. I want to text ### happy birthday tomorrow, pray it does well and that I am not lonely in college.
 
I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request.

God loves You...Walk in God's love and forgiveness. You ARE Blessed.
 
Lord thank You for giving grace humbleness and love in her heart use her Lord for Your glory and purpose..bring her into the fullness of Truth and allow her to be a testimony to others in her college in Jesus name..
 
Dear Lord, please bless this relationship with peace, love, and forgiveness. Please bless ### with kindness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me and close friends of mine maybe get some honorary degree. I have a way of helping society and Christianity and I feel we are deserving of it and lots of people especially I went to college everyone to grad school. A lot of people I know have made just associates...
Replies
11
Views
467
Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
170
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,285
Members
650,544
Latest member
Valuolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom